The 16thAnnual General Meeting (AGM) of Dubai Investments PJSC will be held on Monday, 23rd April, at the DI House Auditorium, Dubai Investments Park, Dubai, at 4.30 pm.
The agenda for the AGM includes reviewing and approving the Directors’ Report concerning the activities and financial status of the company for the year ended 31st December, 2011. Reviewing and approving the Auditors’ Report for the same period will also feature on the agenda.
The recommendation of the Board of Directors on the distribution of a cash dividend of 5% for the same period will also be open for consideration.
- Dubai FDI extends support to inaugural Annual Investment Meeting (AIM)
- Regional Credit Alliance meeting to be held in Dubai
- Dubai Investments reinforces Emiratisation drive through Careers UAE 2012
- MENA Businesswomen’s Network to hold inaugural Forum in Dubai
- Dubai Internet City Excellence Series focuses on ICT investments for SMEs