Al Ansari Exchange, the UAE’s largest exchange house network that provides worldwide remittance and foreign exchange services, has announced that it has recently signed an agreement with International Money Express (IME), Nepal’s leading money transfer company, offering remittance services to Nepal through “Cash Express” service. Al Ansari Exchange will facilitate remittance transactions through any of its more than 110 branches across UAE, while recipients can receive the amount through more than 1,800 outlets of IME in Nepal.
- DED and Emirates sign agreement to strengthen customer service
- DED signs agreement to promote consumer awareness on counterfeiting
- Info2cell.com signs agreement with Thuraya
- Dubai eGovernment signs agreement with Emirates Identity Authority to link EIDA to government entities
- Middle East among top five in multi-billion dollar remittance sector