Cisco has opened their first Cisco Entrepreneur Institute training centre in the United Arab Emirates at Dubai Knowledge Village. The institute will foster the creation and success of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) by providing practical insight, facilitating knowledge sharing with local business leaders and highlighting the role that information and communications technology (ICT) plays in speeding up business growth.
The announcement was made together with WideView, a leading provider of speakers, trainers and consultants. WideView will be offering in-person and e-learning sessions utilising a combination of Web 2.0 and advanced open-source tools, including Moodle and Cisco WebEx
- Madania Real Estate launches property auction programme
- EDC launches Dubai Subcontracting and Partnership eXchange programme
- Download the Barclays Wealth report on family businesses
- First Cisco Entrepreneur Institute Training Centre opens in Dubai
- UN professor John Adair brings Action Centred Leadership to Mid East, India